Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Quite the Animal

Claira picks out a stuffed animal to sleep with every night before bed. She was especially excited about doing this today because she got some new stuffed animals from aunt Karina in the mail today! (Thanks Reen!) She had three to pick from and she offered one to Dylan, and one to me to sleep with. So I said, "No thanks, I sleep with Daddy, he's my stuffed animal!" then she said "Daddy's not a stuffed animal, he's a real animal!" I had a good laugh. Had to blog it up (as Claira would say). Love that girl! What would I do without her unintentional jokes everyday?!

8 comments:

teresa said...

That's so cute, what a funny kid!

Aaron and Jaquelyn said...

I love that our kids are able to provide such great laughs everyday

Kara said...

Haha!! It's true...the Miller boys are animals.

Karl & Leslie said...

She is too cute! Kids say the cutest things!

Diana said...

That's too cute! I miss you guys!

Barbara said...

That's funny!

MaryAnn said...

Your Claira is such a doll! I laughed my head off at this story.

The Feuerleins said...

She is an endless supply of funny comments! This age is so fun, enjoy it while it lasts! I am lucky to get a new class of 5-year-olds every year to keep the comments coming!