Thursday, October 23, 2008

King of Prussia



















        











Ever since we moved to Philadelphia I've heard about this town called King of Prussia that is just on the outskirts of Philadelphia. Now I don't know about you but I would feel pretty fancy if I got to say that I lived in King of Prussia.  Who just names a town something crazy like that?! I love it, I really do. It sounds like a country of it's own or some type of magical land. Aaaannyways, Last weekend my sister Ginny & her girls came up again & we decided to go to the infamous King of Prussia Mall. Pretty much the hugest mall ever! Seriously,  I heard that there are over 400 stores!!! Crazy. I'm usually not a mall person... unless I have tons of expendable cash & no kids in tow & I had neither. Gimme money and a babysitter and I will have the time of my life at the mall! So although my ideal conditions weren't met we did have fun! There were so many amazing stores and soooo much to do & see. We spent almost 8 hours there & shopped in like 2 stores, ate dinner & went home:) that's pretty much what happens when you go to the mall with 4 kids: 5yr, 4yr, & a deuce of  almost 2 yr olds & 2 mommies who wanna shop... it just aint gonna happen! The mall was sooooo huge!!! I could easily picture my sis-in-law, Karina, drooling in this place & trust me I've seen her drool before. (heh heh!)

Above pics are of Dylan trying on a hat at Janie and Jack (soooo cute!) & cute cousins after eating dinner.

1 comment:

The Feuerleins said...

Ha! I love the shout-out! I know you are well-acquainted with my drooling and I'm sure I would have been drooling! I wish you bought that hat for Dylan, it's so cute! You know I will be drooling at the mall and drooling at Edward that day!