


K so I'm lagging (a LOT) in my blog posts but I'm getting better! These are events from almost a month ago now! Time FLIES! Here we go!
I found out a month before, that Karina was coming to Philly to visit us for a whole week! She wasn't totally planning on coming so I didn't get my hopes up, but when she told me she was booking a flight I was so excited I screamed and jumped outta my chair to hug Ben (who was the closest person within reach! Karina is not only Ben's sister, but one of my best friends in the wide world! While Ben was serving his mission in Russia for two years Karina & I became really good friends and I would write him about our little sleepovers and fun times we were having in high school without him;) So, when he came back and we got married I always felt like I couldn't just say she's my sister-in-law I but I had to squeeze in...she's more than that!!! I LOVE her so much that I cried when she walked IN my front door! Kinda backwards, but I missed this lady! We lived in Utah together for the past 6 years, so I always took having her so close for granted:( No more! We had a great time and this will be the first post of many of her stay because 1. we squeezed a lot of fun in 7 days and 2. I can't figure out how to post more than 4 pictures in one post...technology doesn't love me! These are pictures of her first day with us, we're so excited! She took a red eye flight so we let her sleep after these pics and then it was time for our favorite treat of caramel eggs and watching Twilight on DVD...pure paradise! hence the extra LARGE Edward Photo LOL!
6 comments:
Thanks for posting these! I love seeing them and yes Karina is a pretty great girl as are you!
I wish I was those kids' aunt! how fun.
this is how I post more than 4 pictures: you know how you click the little picture icon on the top right when you're writing your post to add the first 4? well, after you upload all of those, you go back to where you're writing the post and click the little picture icon again. and then you do it just like you did it the first time. Repeat as necessary.
That HUGE picture of edward cracks me up! Cant wait to hear everything you guys did.
Oh Dani, you practically are their aunt! Former VT= Some form of Aunt-type-person;) Thanks a ton for the technology tips! I will be applying my new skills shortly!
Don't you love it! Visits from family are the best. It's a vacation minus the packing and traveling. So fun!
LOVE! That picture of Edward needs a Large sticker. That's the only size that will do him justice. That picture of the kids hugging me to death makes my heart hurt!
Post a Comment