We had a wonderful Easter this year! I love holidays more & more as the kids grow older, it gets so fun! Dylan REALLY gets the whole Easter bunny thing this year he kept saying the "Eas Bunny breenin' me pwesents!" it's great! We dyed eggs as usual which is one of the funnest Easter traditions! Claira had forgotten how much she enjoys eating hard boiled eggs (we don't make them very often) She was scarfing those puppies faster than I could scarf a chocolate caramel egg! We had to tell her to slow down, she ate like 10 boiled eggs in one day! Brain food right? It was so weird, we were like "don't you want candy?" it was totally backwards! She's such fun, we love her! After some morning hunts and candy highs we made our way to church and had a pretty easy day in nursery, despite the fact that we had 14 kids on sugar highs...we think at that point they were coming down from it because they were all just laying around and spacing out...which NEVER happens! Most importantly we are so grateful for Jesus Christ and the extra chance we had on Easter to celebrate that he LIVES!!
Looking for sugar laced baskets
Heading out the door for church!

6 comments:
Claira and the hard-boiled eggs is cracking me up right now!!!! She's like who needs jelly beans when you've got hard-boiled eggs?!
You got lucky in Nursery! Our kids were still on sugar highs and did not know what to do with themselves. We had so many meltdowns...I wish they would've spaced out haha!
Last thing - Claira looks so grown up in the picture where she's holding a yellow egg!
Okay...long comment over :) Love you guys!
I'm glad your family had a good Easter! Funny, I was in Primary on Sunday and made the same comment that I think most of the kids had hit the "crash" phase of the sugar high. Worked out pretty well for us though! :) Glad you had a good one!
Your kiddos are soooo cute! And I'm in Nursery too! Best calling ever :)
i love the pictures, so cute. don't you love holidays, they are so much fun when you have kids!
You didn't really hide that basket on the chair, did you? I mean, give them a little bit of a challenge! Just kidding! They look so sharp in their Easter clothes! I love it!
Fun to check in you guys!! Claira looks sooo much like you! Lucky girl. We do have a blog but it is private so if you send me your email I will send you an invite. naomastewart@yahoo.com
Post a Comment