Ah, summer. I don't like the heat, but I do like having a husband around and seeing these happy faces in the morning when I wake up!
$7 at Walmart=a whole summer of fun for my two water babies!
Making cakeballs with Karina...an obsession has begun! (Thanks a lot Teresa! hee hee!)
This picture says it all! All I can say is making cakeballs leads to many, many, many jokes....what?! It's funny!
In the week that Karina was here Dylan-a mere 2 yr old, mind you- figured out how to use Karina's iPhone! It was pretty impressive!
Excited beyond belief about roasting his mallow;)
4 comments:
Those are some good looking balls right there...uh. Don't you love the freedom! Summer is the best!
I love that you take the time to blog! Kids are adorable!!
Those chocolate balls sound a little funky, but look yummy! Recipe please!!
I love your balls!
Post a Comment