We have a mail slot in our front door and the kids LOVE to race to get the mail when they hear the mailman dropping off our letters. Today Dylan was the lucky one who heard the mail, so he ran to get it. There were 3 letters, two of which he brought to me and one he kept for himself to open. He happily opened 'his' letter & excitedly states, "It's sixty dollars!" (this boy knows when his parents get excited about mail!) Sadly, it turned out to be a bill...and not sixty dollars, but we had some good laughs. Thanks for the smiles Dylan:)
3 comments:
wow, sixty bucks. I need to mug your mail man.
I'm so glad to catch up with y'all!
I don't have your email, sadly.
Mine is reid and beth (all one word) at gmail dot com.
Email me and then I'll add you to our blog!
i can just hear him saying that with his adorable little voice, what a cutie!
Awww how cute! You must get money in the mail quite often for him to pick that up, hahaha.
Post a Comment